Throughout 109 dioceses and 16 nations, The Episcopal Church welcomes all worshipers of Jesus Christ. The Episcopal Church is a member province of the worldwide Anglican Communion.
The mission of the Church, as stated in The Book of Common Prayer’s catechism (page 855), is to restore all people to unity with God and each other in Christ.
The 2012 General Convention established the Anglican Communion Five Marks of Mission as a mission priority framework for the 2013-2015 triennium:
· To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
· To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
· To respond to human need by loving service
· To seek to transform unjust structures of society
· To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Be sure to check out the Episcopal Church’s website at www.episcopalchurch.org.